What Our Users Say : : :
"Ran duplicate remover (which was great). Have bookmarked site though to come back and look at one day. Thanks."
"I migrated from Winows mail to Outlook 2010. The tool worked fine!"
"Thank you so so much for making this available. Thanks!"
This step by step tutorial shows how to import email messages from EML and EMLX files into selected Outlook folder.
- Download and install Import Messages from EML/EMLX Files utility.
- Start OutlookFreeeware.com Utilities from Windows Desktop or Start Menu.
- Click the Configure... button and select the required Outlook profile:
- Specify the folder with .EML files on your disk or network share and the Outlook folder for imported messages:
- Run the tool and wait until it finishes.
- In the end, you can see the number of Outlook messages imported:
Please note that 126 free utilities and add-ins for Outlook available on our website. They are all created for the needs of our users. Using these utilities, you can speed up Outlook, improve your productivity and solve many problems.
Back to Blog
Featured : : :