What Our Users Say : : :
"Migrated all my EML to MSG. Thank you! :)"
"Job Done! Will recommend Pro version for work."
"Great stuff. Thanks!"
This step by step tutorial shows how to safely delete duplicate contacts in Outlook contact folders and be able to restore deleted contacts.
- Download and install Remove Duplicate Contacts utility.
- Start OutlookFreeeware.com Utilities from Windows Desktop or Start Menu.
- Click the Configure... button and select the required Outlook profile and one or more folders:
- Select the Outlook folder for moving found duplicates:
- Run the tool and wait until it finishes.
- In the end, the program will report the number of contacts processed and the number of deleted duplicates:
Please note that 129 free utilities and add-ins for Outlook available on our website. They are all created for the needs of our users. Using these utilities, you can speed up Outlook, improve your productivity and solve many problems.
Back to Blog
Featured : : :