What Our Users Say : : :
"Thanks a lot, you help me to remove my duplicated contacts. Good work!"
"Just needed it one time. It worked superb."
"Thanks for providing this free software to help users!"
This step by step tutorial shows how to export Outlook contact folders into vCard (VCF) files for backup and migration purposes.
- Download and install Export Contacts to vCard utility.
- Start OutlookFreeeware.com Utilities from Windows Desktop or Start Menu.
- Click the Configure... button and select the required Outlook profile and one or contact folders:
- Specify the target folder for resulting vCard files:
- Run the tool and wait until it finishes:
- In the end, you can see the number of items processed.
Please note that 129 free utilities and add-ins for Outlook available on our website. They are all created for the needs of our users. Using these utilities, you can speed up Outlook, improve your productivity and solve many problems.
Back to Blog
Featured : : :