What Our Users Say : : :
"Very good program..."
"Used it for importing messages from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2010. Worked like a charm."
"Seems to have worked great."
This step by step tutorial shows how to export Outlook folders, emails and other items to PST data files easily.
- Download and install Export Outlook Items to PST File utility.
- Start OutlookFreeeware.com Utilities from Windows Desktop or Start Menu.
- Press the Configure... button and select the required Outlook profile and one or more folders:
- Specify the location of a new PST file:
- Run the tool and wait until it finishes.
- At the end, you can see the number of processed Outlook folders and items:
Please note that 129 free utilities and add-ins for Outlook available on our website. They are all created for the needs of our users. Using these utilities, you can speed up Outlook, improve your productivity and solve many problems.
Back to Blog
Featured : : :