Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"The EML to PST converter was very useful, Thank you!"

"Worked really well and saved me a lot of time. Thank You!"

"Job Done! - Thanks"

Follow Us : : :

Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next
RSS
Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format
Hi,
Just installed this an ran but I'm getting the following error on all .eml files?
Cannot convert C:\Users\Al\Doc­uments\11CA7577­-0000007B.eml: create converter
Any clues?
Al
Bodgieal,

Could you send some examples of such EML files to ? And we will try to fix the issue.
Hi,I have successfully converted my EML files into MSG. However, following the conversion, the timestamp on the body of the MSG email message is +7 hours compared to the original EML timestamp . Why did this happen and how can I get the original/correc­t timestamp on the MSG email message ?

Thanks
isabella valente,

In the EML file should be a line with a date. For example:
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:18:24 -0600

As you can see there is an timezone at the end.
All messages are stored in Outlook using ETC timezone.
Our utility convert time from specified timezone to UTC.
Outlook automatically show an email date in your timezone(select­ed in Windows Control Panel --> Date & Time settings), when you open an email in Outlook or an MSG file.

You need to check that your EML has a date with a correct timezone and that your Windows settings are set to correct timezone.
Outlook Freeware,

Hi

I'm asking you what I had a mistake. There is an error as below

'Cannot convert C:\****\M101125­222441B103547_*­**\ML_T_LOCALCA­BINET\***142075­9300770.***: Cannot convert MIME message.'

* denote is folder & file name.
John Kim,

Are you sure that .*** is a .eml?
Are you sure that the file is in correct EML format?

Please send such examples to and we will try to help you.
Last evening, I used EML file converter program and it helps me lot. With that tool I convert my EML data into MSG file.
Make use of EML file converter to MSG software that helps you to convert EML file to MSG file data. EML MSG converter solution successfully convert EML file to MSG file data with every version of EML file. Software of EML file conversion MSG nice for converting EML to MSG file.
Go with software developers special trained to converting EML file to PST file and export complete EML information to MSG format
With the help of EML to MSG converter all consumers can successfully and smartly restore EML file to MSG file. Programs speedily export data from EML file to MSG file with whole versions of EML file and MSG file.
I am trying to convert 2,700 EML files to MSG format. All but 34 emails are converted. For the 34 emails that failed to convert, I get an "Error convert [file path and file name]: Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))." Why did this happen, and how can I avoid this "error conversion"?
Ivonne Golborne,

Could you send some examples of such EML files to ? And we will try to fix the issue.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply to my inquiry! Upon further investigation in to the matter, I discovered that the files failing to convert were corrupt. As such, I will have to extract those files from our archive system again, hopefully without any corrupt characteristics­. So now it appears that my original posting is moot. But my sincerest thanks for your prompt reply and your eager interest in helping me resolve my problem! A million thanks!!! :)
When I used Outlook Freeware to convert 2,700 EML files to MSG files, there were 34 files which were corrupt and could not be converted. Although a report was generated to identify the failed conversions, the software only identified 27 files of the 34 files. So I had to review 2,700 files and compared them to the 2,666 converted files, in order to identify the additional 7 unidentified files that failed to convert. This was a laborious process. Is there a way to overcome this, whereby the "Error Conversion Report" can be comprehensive in its disclosure?
Ivonne Golborne,

Probably, other files were not EML or there were files in the destination folder with the same name already.
You can compare files in folders using commad line and/or some programs. There is also free program to do this. Probably, you will need to rename files in one folder first to match the extension and then compare.
Thank you for the prompt reply!

The other files were EML. And there were no files in the destination folder with the same name already. :(
Are there any other ideas of how to resolve this issue? It would be highly invaluable to me if there was a solution. :)
Ivonne Golborne,

Please contact us at and we will try to help you.
Did you find "misssing files"?
Could you sent to us such files?
I sent an email to as you suggested. I attached some emails of the files that failed to convert from EML format to MSG formats. Also, I did not find any "missing files."

Thank you for all your help! I sincerely appreciate it. :)
Hello,

Many thanks to whom made this great utility.

but I don't know why, it didn't work when I tried after I had converted for a long time ago.
So I tired to delete programs since I thought it will be fixed if I re-install the programs, but failed.
OutlookFreeware­.com Runtime is not being deleted showing a error? or message as blow :

The feature you are trying to use in on a network resource that is unavailable.
Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "Setup.msi" in the box below ;

Please anybody help me...

+Add)
And I also face same message when I try to install "OutlookFreewar­e Utility Manager".
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA