Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Just needed it one time. It worked superb."

"Worked great! Thanks a bunch :)"

"It's awesome, thx for software!"

Follow Us : : :

Hotmail to Outlook

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
Pages: 1
RSS
Hotmail to Outlook, Transfer to another account
Is it possible to a hotmail account to transfer everything to a new outlook.com account, including folders.

example: test.hotmail.co­m to
Henk, as far as we know, it is done automatically when you switch to outlook.com in your hotmail account.
No I think you misunderstand me I have a hotmail account because and I do not want to use I want to use, and now I want all folders that are moving to .
Henk, if you want to use our utilities to perform migration, you will need to add both of your accounts to Outlook. The you'll be able to export all messages from one account by using Export Messages to MSG Format utility and then Import Messages from MSG Format back. Or just copy folders manually.
Hey Hi

if you are planning to move your entire Hotmail data to Outlook.com so you just need to download your Hotmail entire Backup. Because there is no direct way to migrate your Hotmail to Outlook.com so in this case you need to configure your account to any email client or wait to download your Hotmail data to your system in this process its take much time or sometimes data gets corrupted too. So I won't recommend you to use manual process just try some third party tool like OutlookFreeware­.com Export Outlook to PST which easily migrate your Hotmail entire backup to PST file format. Now you have to configure your Outlook.com account to Outlook with the help of IMAP protocol. Now import PST file to Outlook and then use drag and drop process to move pst to outlook.com mail account. Finally your Conversion is complete.
Madyson swift,

You are right. You can use Export Outlook to PST utility to export Hotmail data to PST.
But instead of manual drag and drop, we recommend using Merge Folders utility to copy items from PST to Outlook.com IMAP account.
To make the move from Hotmail to Outlook, log into your Hotmail account, click Options and choose “Free Upgrade to Outlook.” Your Hotmail account page should convert to the white Outlook page. In addition to keeping the same address, your password and old mail are saved after you switch.

Hope this information is helpful to you
Pages: 1
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA