OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Conversion done! Very useful. Thanks!"

"Very practical and easy to use, it served my expectations very accurately. I recommend."

"Used it to import mails from thunderbird using eml files. Worked perfectly fine!"

Follow Us : : :

Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next
RSS
Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format
Discuss this utility here.
When using this program, will the dates on the emails converted be the correct date or will they all be the date the conversion was run?
violinrosie:
When using this program, will the dates on the emails converted be the correct date or will they all be the date the conversion was run?
Thanks for the question. The answer depends on what do you mean by "dates". If you mean EML's "Date:" header then yes, our converter uses these dates as Outlook's "Sent date".
the eml-msg utlility is not showing up in the drop down menu? I'm on windows 7.
Foster Morris:
the eml-msg utlility is not showing up in the drop down menu? I'm on windows 7.
What do you mean by "drop down menu"?
Conversion fails with the following error:

System: Invalid parameters in [Mime::set]

I wonder if this error could be trapped and the option given to ignore the email in question, or to set the mime value to a generic value?
Hi Erwin,
We're about to release an updated version which fixes this issue. Thank you for your report. Watch our news!
Conversion fails with the following error:

System: Invalid parameters in [Mime::set]

Kindly suggest what to do
it only converts the emails included the first subfolder

Mainfolder\Sub A\Sub B 1
\Sub B 2

email in Sub B 1 and under it aren't converted.
can you pls fix it?
if i import the eml's directly all subfolders are recogniced correctly but the send date is change to the date when imported

sorry for bad english
Mehul Thakkar, this issue is related to corrupted or malformed EML files. We're about to release a major update to fix this issue and add more utilities. For now you can exclude corrupted EMLs from processing. Please watch our news.

hugo aaaa, our next update will include fix for your issue, thanks for the info.
Outlook Freeware,

I have a relative that doesn't has internet but she needs convert EML to MSG. I sent her another soft like this but when she tried to install it, it requieres internet conection. My question is: she can install this soft and need internet conection ?... she always have to install the softs with OFFLINE INSTALLER... Can you help me, please.

Thanks

Estersofy
estersofy, our software doesn't require internet connection. Make sure you've downloaded our runtime and the utility. After that install OutlookFreeware­Setup.exe first and after that you will be able to install OutlookConvertE­ML2MSGSetup.exe­ without downloading anything from the internet. Please note, that all of our utilities require Outlook to be installed.
Outlook Freeware

First of all thanks for your help.

I forgot to tell you that my friend has Windows 7, 64 bit.

Thanks

Estersofy
estersofy, Windows 7 x64 is OK. It is fully supported with any Outlook installed (including Outlook 2010 x64).
The person that I sent your soft resolved her problem to convert EML to MSG but now when she writes an URL in the subject of an mail, that URL gets in an hyperlink.

Why ?, how she can fix the problem in Outlook ??

Thanks once more.

Estersofy
estersofy, what's wrong with these hyperlinks?
My relative request, writing the page (URL) that she needs in the subject, to those servers that give free service for the people that don't have internet. But now the URL get on an hyperlink and those servers don't send to her the information because this change in the subject.

Sorry my english...
Hello Outlook Freeware,

I have installed 'Mark Duplicate Messages' and 'Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format'.
The 'Convert...' does not run: 'Selected utility is incompatible with the installed runtime.'
'Mark...' is version 2.2.
"Convert...' is version 2.0.

Redownloading and reinstalling the runtime didn't help.

What can I do?

Thanks,
Greg
Gregor Gysi, you need to download and install the updated Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format utility.
Hallo

Great Utility !!!

But when I try to run the Utilities ( EML to MSG / MSG to EML ) from the standalone Runtime GUI, it says that I need to configure ???
When I click It i first get "Failed to initialize MAPI Session"
And on the second trial :"No Profiles found", without any chance to point at a location.

I have Outlook installes, though not as the default mail app which is thunderbird in my case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA