Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Great utility. Thank you for development!"

"Seems like a marvellous tool."

"Works fantastically!"

Follow Us : : :

Import Outlook Items from MSG Format

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Import Outlook Items from MSG Format
Pages: 1
RSS
Import Outlook Items from MSG Format
Discuss these utilities here.
I have another problem...

i i start importing e-mails an Error occurs:
System(-2147286­960): Message Loader (create message from msg): failed open storage with code[0x80030050­]

any suggestions how to solve this? some e-mails too large?
hugo aaaa, please make sure you have the latest Service Pack installed for your Microsoft Outlook/Office and Windows.
Also look MS KB323299
I have the same problem and I have already installed Win XP SP3. Thaks a Lot for any suggestions. rubén
Ruben, what Outlook version do you use (including Service Pack)?
Outlook Freeware, I am using Outlook 2013 (32bit) and an IMAP connection to my email and I had to delete my .ost file due to other issues. Along the way I now have lost my auto-complete entries. My email is redownloaded and a new .ost file was created. I used the "Export message to .msg files" tool to export all of my email and then I am trying to use the "Import Contacts from MSG" tool. It processes all of the .msg files in a folder but it skips everyone and no contacts are created. Any thoughts on the issue? Thanks, Brian
Brian Bosley,

Import Contacts from MSG allows to import exported Contacts.
You need to use Import Messages from MSG Files to import messages.
After that you can use Save Email Addresses from Messages to Contact Folder.
Then you can use Export Contacts to Auto-Complete Files and Import Auto-Complete List.
I am finally moving to Outlook 2013 after nearly 20 years of using Netscape Mail / Thunderbird. I used your utility to Convert MBOX files to MSG, and then the other utility to Import messages from MBOX files.

First off, many thanks for your free utilities!

Unfortunately neither of these seems to be recreating the folder structure, which is mentioned as one of the features.

So when exporting Thunderbird data to MSG, the messages from all folders are extracted to a single target folder, and further subfolders are not recursively converted.
When importing the converted MSG files into Outlook, all messages are put into a single target folder, and sub folders are not imported.

Is there any way to enable this in the free version?

Many thanks for your help.
crankcase,

Unfortunately, retain the original folder structure option is only available in the Advanced version of the utility.
Thanks for the confirmation. I did look through the feature comparison, but didn't see a mention of the folder structure, so I was hoping it's available in the free version as well.

Another question: Is there a way to import my message filters/rules from Thunderbird into Outlook?

Thanks
crankcase,

Unfortunately, we have no such utiity.
Pages: 1
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Import Outlook Items from MSG Format
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA