Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Very good tool."

"Thanks for your tools!"

"Thanks for program - it was useful for import EMLs. Regards!"

Follow Us : : :

Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format
Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next
RSS
Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format
Young J,

OutlookFreeware­.com Runtime and "OutlookFreewar­e Utility Manager" is the same program. Just different names.

Remove it and after that you will be able to install a new version.
Thank you, problem was fixed!

Outlook Freeware:
Young J,

OutlookFreeware­­.com Runtime and "OutlookFreewar­­e Utility Manager" is the same program. Just different names.

Please download and unzip the utility:
/Remove...eewar­e.zip
Then run RemoveOutlookFr­­eeware.bat
After that you will be able to install a new version.
I would like to suggest this the best utility to convert EML to PST file format without losing information.
And it is FREE.
The Advanced version of this software provides multiple advanced features.
Most active and harmless way to Export all EML data into MSG files and you can save them at any detailed location. While execution EML to MSG Conversion, it retainsinventiv­e Meta data and file structure secure and safe. EML to MSG Converter Software will helps users to save all the EML files within the mailbox into MSG files.Software supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, 2000, NT, Xp, Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2003.
Export Batch Files with EML to MSG Converter Tool

Download OutlookFreeware­.com EML to MSG Converter to import/export multiple EML to MSG with attachments. It enables user to batch convert EML to MSG format & save EML files as MSG.
Make use of EML to MSG converter tool for converting EML to MSG file data. Most wonderful solution of EML file exporter helps you to export EML file to MSG file data swiftly. Using this EML converter to PST software you can save the EML file data in MSG file.
Thank you!

If you want to convert EML emails to MSG File then you can download EML to MSG Converter software, which smoothly recover EML files emails and convert all the recovered EML emails into MSG file. You can convert bulk EML files into MSG file that directly can import in MS Outlook application. Software is able to maintain all EML files data integrity while conversion process and guarantee users to do 100% secure and reliable conversion.
Hello.

After upgrade to version 4.8 there is a problem with using rule "specific words in the sender's address" in Outlook 2016 - it doesn't work at all.
Ather rules works fine. In version 4.2 it worked fine.
jero,

OutlookFreeware­.com utilities doesn't have integration with Outlook rules. The program doesn't change anything in Outlook files or libriries.
So, this is coincedence.
Is there a chance to download previous versions?
jero,

Unfortuantely, there is no possibility to download a previous versions.

You can try to uninstall the runtime for a while for a test.
Hi, Thanks for all the support you have given over the years. I am trying to use the EML to MSG converter and it does not convert any messages. I believe its because they are all in subfolders. It works wonderfully when I browsed to a folder with messages. I appreciate your help.
James McNight,

Subfolders are supported in the Advenced version of the utility only. You can convert all folders only folder by folder in a free version.
EML to MSG Software is very intelligent and this is a fine tuned product which can simultaneously perform batch conversion of all the EML files in order to save your valuable time by making the conversion fast and swift. The advanced version includes very useful feature. It is helpful for the users to choose the option to save EML file as MSG format.
Outlook Freeware, Hi, have just changed my PC and am trying to import backed up Live mail to Outlook 2016 on the new machine. Tried the utility and no joy, any advice please.
Would it be easier putting the utility on the old pc and doing the transfer between the two email program s there first?
Steve Leyman,

Please contact us at and we will try to help you.

Attach a screenshot with utility configuration and the result.
eml to pst converter will work to convert emails from eml file format to pst file format. download and convert all emails free of cost.
You can use EML to MSG converter tool for converting EML to MSG file data. A most wonderful solution of EML file exporter helps you to export EML file to MSG file data swiftly. Using this EML converter to MSG software you can save the EML file data in MSG file.
If you are facing this issue and want to find a solution, then I will recommend you to try Outlookfreeware­.com utilities. This software helped us to take backup of EML files to MSG. You can download this software from here.
There are multiple solutions available for merging EML to MSG. files. You can google this solution. Last time I used this solution for same issue and got great results with this EML to MSG tool. I will recommend you to download this OutlookFreeware­.com EML to MSG Software from here.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Messages from EML to MSG Format
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA