OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

Remove Subject Prefixes

What Our Users Say : : :

"The program did a perfect job for what I needed it for, so I would definitely recommend it!"

"I required when I transitioned from Mozilla Thunderbird to Microsoft Outlook 2003. It worked perfectly."

"Great product, will be back in future."

Follow Us : : :

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
Pages: 1
RSS
Remove Subject Prefixes
Discuss this utility here.
How can I automate the utility to run each time I send an email ?

My very basic objective is to remove FW: or RE: prefixes Outlook adds automaticaly to emails.

BR,
vincent, you can automate any utility by using ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook.
I have happily used the remove subject utility for a couple of years but have just had to reinstall. The name of the utility is now slightly different and it doesn't work at all. I can't see what I am doing wrong.
Mike Jones,

Please make a screenshot of the utility configuration. Send it and an example email in msg or eml format to .
We will try to help you.
I had the same experience as Vincent (see above). Before, the utility removed *all* instances of "Re" and "Fw". After reinstalling the software (after being told by the program that I needed to reinstall the runtime utility), the program now removes only cases where the "Re" and "Fw" are duplicated, but it leaves the original "Re" and "Fw" in place. I'm not sure if this was deliberate or unintended, but it is a pity.
Michael Olesnicki,

The program is removing a redundant prefixes only starting from 3.0 version. If you need to remove *all* prefixes you can use ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook.
Pages: 1
Recent Blog Posts : : :

How to Remove Duplicates Quickly and Safely in Outlook
In this article, you'll find out why you get duplicate messages, contacts, and other Outlook items. We'll tell you how to prevent duplicates from appearing. And most importantly, we'll describe ways to automatically find and remove Outlook duplicates.

How to Convert Outlook MSG to EML Files
Step by step tutorial on converting files from Outlook MSG to EML format files recognizable by all major email clients.

How to Export Outlook Folders to PST File
This step by step tutorial shows how to export Outlook folders, emails and other items to PST data files easily.

How to Convert EML to MSG for Outlook
Step by step tutorial on converting files of EML or Apple EMLX format to Outlook MSG files with a single click of a mouse.

How to Export Outlook Contacts to vCard VCF
This step by step tutorial shows how to export Outlook contact folders into vCard (VCF) files for backup and migration purposes.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2019 Relief, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use