OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Thank you for the great software. Kind Regards IT Administrator of my uncle's PC :)"

"The program did a perfect job for what I needed it for, so I would definitely recommend it!"

"I love this tool so much!"

Follow Us : : :

Redirect Messages

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
Pages: 1
RSS
Redirect Messages
Discuss this utility here.
Hi

I have configured the redirect utility as per your example.

But in the main window I get message

' Cannot open address entry. '

Any ideas?

Many thanks
Kris, please try to set "Continue execution on errors" option by clicking "Configure" button on the tool's main window. It looks like you have recipients without email addresses in your messages.
Is it possible to have this utility auto-execute at a set interval? For example, run every 30 minutes? and not include items previously synced? Command line possibly?
Jonathan, it can be achieved by using the command line of our commercial product: ReliefJet Essentials Professional Edition.
Pages: 1
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Top Software for Mail Merge to Boost Your Email Campaign
The article describes several software products for performing Mail Merge that can boost your email campaigns.

Mail Merge from Excel
Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is a common data source for a mail merge. In this article, we look closely at how to perform a mail merge from Excel and Outlook.

Using Mail Merge to Send Bulk Email Messages
Microsoft Word's mail merge feature is a useful tool for bulk mailings. However, there are other solutions that make creating customized emails easier, faster, and more flexible.

Mail Merge with Individual Attachments
This article shows how to quickly bulk-mail from Outlook to a list of recipients with different attachments.

How to Remove Duplicates Quickly and Safely in Outlook
In this article, you'll find out why you get duplicate messages, contacts, and other Outlook items. We'll tell you how to prevent duplicates from appearing. And most importantly, we'll describe ways to automatically find and remove Outlook duplicates.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2021 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA