OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Needed to complete a one-shot project, for which it was perfect. I'll remember you for future needs of mine or my colleagues."

"Thanks for making this available - GREAT tools!"

"Used for an import job. Very nice program! Good job."

Follow Us : : :

Redirect Messages

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
Pages: 1
RSS
Redirect Messages
Discuss this utility here.
Hi

I have configured the redirect utility as per your example.

But in the main window I get message

' Cannot open address entry. '

Any ideas?

Many thanks
Kris, please try to set "Continue execution on errors" option by clicking "Configure" button on the tool's main window. It looks like you have recipients without email addresses in your messages.
Is it possible to have this utility auto-execute at a set interval? For example, run every 30 minutes? and not include items previously synced? Command line possibly?
Jonathan, it can be achieved by using the command line of our commercial product: ReliefJet Essentials Professional Edition.
Pages: 1
Recent Blog Posts : : :

How to Replace Outlook Attachments with Links?
A step-by-step guide to free up space in your Outlook mailboxes and PST data files by saving attachments from email messages and other Outlook items and replacing attachments with convenient links.

How to Import Emails from MSG Files into Outlook?
This step-by-step guide describes how to automatically load email files of MSG format into Outlook mailboxes and PST data files.

How to Export Outlook Emails to MBOX Files?
This step-by-step guide describes how to save email messages from Outlook mailboxes and PST data files into MBOX files. MBOX mail databases are used by various email programs like Thunderbird, Gmail, Eudora, Apple Mail and others.

How to Convert Emails from EML to PST for Outlook?
A step-by-step guide to quickly converting EML and EMLX email message files into Outlook PST data files.

How to See the Number of Duplicates in Outlook?
Following this step-by-step guide, you'll find out how many duplicate messages, contacts, meetings, appointments, tasks, and other items are in Outlook folders and mailboxes.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2019 Relief, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use