Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Needed it now, worked out fine. Very effective."

"It did the job, thanks."

"I have completed the task I needed to do. Good program, Thank you :-)"

Follow Us : : :

EML to Outloook error

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
Pages: 1
RSS
EML to Outloook error, EML to Outloook error
System(21472212­33): Exception of Type
System.Runtime.­InteropServices­.COMException'w­as thrown

Guys i am trying this software but getting the above error can come one please advice me how i can import eml to outlook or pst..please reach me on
Jatin, our support team will contact you as soon as possible.
Start Migrating Windows Live Mail files into PST format with the help of OutlookFreeware­.com EML to PST Converter that easily migrates Windows Live Mail files to PST without any data loss. It is very easy to use this tool for technical as well as non-technical users. The software allows converting Windows Live Mail file generated from any Windows Live Mail supportive platform. This tool migrates the Windows Live Mail emails include all attachments. Through this converter, you can also merge a large amount of Windows Live Mail files into individual PST format.
Having the problem in converting the EML files to PST file, here's the best and secure way to convert them. You can just download OutlookFreeware­.com EML to PST converter tool from the internet. An advance migration tool highly developed to Import EML to Outlook for PST files for Windows. It is a fast and swift tool which gives the safest and most efficient option to import EML mailbox data into a new PST file that you can save at any desired location. This tool preserves the original file structure and all Meta data during the whole EML to PST conversion. I suggest you use this EML to PST Converter for secure and complete data conversion from eml file to Outlook PST format. Okay to Convert EML to PST in right way with right tool is more important than anything.
You go for this advanced version of the software to convert EML to PST format instantly by using the professionals recommendations­. It can safely migrate the entire email data saved in EML files to PST format. The software provides multiple advanced features and performs batch conversion of selected EML files in a just no time.
I can easily understand your problem as I faced the same issue two days ago. After going through many manual methods, as last, I used OutlookFreeware­.com EML to MSG converter and got safe results. I would like to recommend this tool.
Launch Microsoft Outlook on your machine. Go to File, select Open & Export then, Import/Export. Select Import Internet Mail & Addresses >> Outlook Express >> Next and then click on Finish to export EML files to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003.
Human Fault: It is obvious that while working with one or another email application, users may alter some default settings of the email application. This could result in occurrence for the need to import EML messages to Outlook if in case some error occurs due to change in default settings.

Hope this information is helpful to you
EML converter has many types of features which help the user to convert EML file to PST according to their needs. Another best part of the tool is that it never loss a single bit of data during the whole migration. Its free version is available on the official website.
Pages: 1
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA