Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Job Done! - Thanks"

"I completed the task I wanted. Great product."

"Just needed it one time. It worked superb."

Follow Us : : :

upgarde outlook pst file

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
Pages: 1
RSS
upgarde outlook pst file
I have an Outlook PST file that stores data up to 2GB, after which there is no mail. There is no such thing which will help to extend its limit or be unlimited.
Antoine Oliver,

The 2GB limit applies to ANSI format .pst file. This format was used in Outlook 2002/XP or previous.
You can create a new PST file if you have a newer Outlook.
By default, a Unicode .pst can grow as large as 20GB in Outlook 2007 and 50GB in Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365.
You can use Export Outlook Items to PST File utility to copy all items to a Unicode PST file.
this is very simple, you can easily search google there are multiple pst to pst converter software, but only few tools works with outlook 2013 and outlook 2016. i check a tool with outlook 2016 only this tool is working fine with outlook 2016.
Pages: 1
Recent Blog Posts : : :

How to Convert Outlook Messages from MSG to HTML?
See how you can convert Outlook email message files from MSG into HTML format in a few steps. HTML files are easy to store, view, and search for.

How to Import Emails from MSG to Outlook?
Let's see how to import email messages from MSG files from a folder on your disk into the selected Outlook folder in a few steps.

How to Get Outlook Message Statistics by Date?
This guide shows how to get a statistical report on the number and size of Outlook emails received and sent on each date.

How to Save Outlook Attachments?
This walkthrough shows how to extract attachment files from Outlook email messages and other items and save them to your disk or network share.

How to Merge Outlook Folders?
These three steps show how to merge two Outlook folders by copying the contents of one folder to another quickly and safely.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2020 Relief, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use