OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Perfect Tool! I used to migrate Outlook to Thunderbird easily and fast. Thank You very much for possibility!"

"I have successfully used your software to convert old eml messages to msg format."

"Worked exactly as advertised! Thank you for saving my sanity!"

Follow Us : : :

How to recover OST files

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
Pages: 1
RSS
How to recover OST files, recovery of OST files
Follow the below methods to recover deleted OST files

Method 1.Repair Outlook OST File Using Upload Folder
This method is a simple and easy way to recover corrupt OST files.

You can perform the given below steps:

Firstly, right-click on the OST file folder, and select the Properties option.
In the dialog box, hit on the ‘Clear Offline Items’ option under this dialog box.
Next, choose “OK”
In the Outlook ribbon, select Send/Receive option
Now click on “Update Folder” to save the changes made.
Now, you need to check whether your OST files are repaired and recovered by this process. If not, then move ahead to the next method

Method 2.Repair OST File With In-Built Tool Scanpst.exe
Ideally, Scanost.exe was the one option before Outlook 2010. But after the changes that were implemented in Outlook 2010, the same issues can be solved by ScanPST (scanpst.exe).

ScanPST can be used to repair both PST and OST Files.

scanpst will perform check for all the errors and attempts to repair corrupted OST files.

I hope this is helpful!
Lewis Bert
You can repair OST File With Inbuilt Tool Scanpst.exe. Ideally, Scanost.exe was the one option before Outlook 2010. But after the changes that were implemented in Outlook 2010, the same issues can be solved by ScanPST (scanpst.exe). ScanPST can be used to repair both PST and OST Files.

scanpst will perform checks for all the errors and attempts to repair corrupted OST files.
Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs on this one topic. Actually excellent information! I’m also an expert in this field so I can understand your effort and opinion here.
I am a professional writer and blogger from past 10 years. I and my tream dedicated in providing best online academic writing services and assignment help to the college students at the affordable rates so that they can secure better grades in their academics.
Hello,

The Scanost.exe utility provided by Microsoft only works perfectly when the OST corruption issue is minor. The below steps can be performed to repair OST file:

Step 1: First you need to locate the scanost.exe on your system. Once it’s located, double-click it to launch the Integrity check tool.

Step 2: The Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool window will appear.

Step 3: Select the profile which contain corrupt OST file.

Step 4: Now select the appropriate option. Don’t forget to check the box Repair Errors in order to resolve the issues.

Step 5: Finally click Begin Scan to start the scanning process of corrupt OST file.

Step 6: Within a few seconds, you will receive OST repair successfully message.
Pages: 1
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA