Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Worked great! Thanks a bunch :)"

"Product is excellent. Did exactly what I needed at the time. Thank you!"

"Worked great."

Follow Us : : :

Save Field Values from Outlook Items and MSG/EML Files

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Save Field Values from Outlook Items and MSG/EML Files
Pages: 1
RSS
Save Field Values from Outlook Items and MSG/EML Files
Discuss these utilities here.
How to see IP adress in Outlook 2010 in Save all headers file? I can see everything except IP address? Thank you.
Janis Stiprais,

It is possible that email message doesn't contain any IP.
"Save All Headers" utility save information from all email headers
I have installed "Save All Field Values" (free) without error. In Outlook, when I click the "Save All Field Values" link, I receive an error:

Installed Runtime version is incompatible with this utility. Do you want to visit our website to download the compatible version?

When I click Yes, I'm directed to this page:
https://www.outlookfreeware.com/en/

Not sure what to do at this point?
Sunny Bentley,

You can download the latest version of runtime here:
https://www.outlookfreeware.com/en/runtime.aspx
Outlook Freeware,
I have downloaded the latest version of runtime and installed it. I'm still receiving the error in Outlook. Do I need to rerun the "OutlookHeaders­SaveAllSetup.ex­e" at this point?
Sunny Bentley,

The runtime and the utiltiy should be the same version.
The best method to do it, is to download them at the same time from the website and install.
Pages: 1
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Save Field Values from Outlook Items and MSG/EML Files
Recent Blog Posts : : :

How Many Emails Can I Send with Mail Merge in Outlook
Although Microsoft Outlook has no explicit limits on the number of recipients and emails you can send, such limits exist in Gmail, Outlook.com, Office 365, and other email services. Learn how to overcome these restrictions in this article.

Mail Merge with Attachments
This Mail Merge utility for Outlook has the crucial difference from Microsoft Office mail merge software, along with many other useful features. It allows you to mail merge with an attachment or with several ones.

Mail Merge with СС and BCC in Outlook
What is CC and BCC in emails? Why include CC and BCC in mail merge? How to add CC and BCC in an email? Find answers in this article.

Mail Merge Emails in Outlook
Mail merge emails directly in Outlook with the help of the "Mail Merge with Attachments" utility.

Top Software for Mail Merge to Boost Your Email Campaign
The article describes several software products for performing Mail Merge that can boost your email campaigns.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2021 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA