Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"It did exactly what i needed it to do."

"I used it and it was very helpfull. Thank you!"

"Fixed my problem, thanks :)"

Follow Us : : :

Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, PDF, and DOCX Formats

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, PDF, and DOCX Formats
Pages: Prev 1 2 3
RSS
Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, PDF, and DOCX Formats
You can utilize OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST Converter to Convert MBOX to PST Outlook file. With this tool, you can make selective items migration from MBOX to PST file. You can convert any sized MBOX file to PST or another format without facing any problem.
Hii,
I would like to suggest you these utilities that allows converting MBOX files to EML and MSG file formats so you can easily change MBOX files according to your requirement.
OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST converter is a convenient tool to convert MBOX data to Outlook PST and save it to EML, HTML & MHT formats.Advance­d version includes plenty of advanced features, which can help you to view all emails along with attachments and export to Outlook PST.
OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST is an efficient email extractor tool. It supports mailboxes of over 30 email clients including Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, PocoMail, SeaMonkey, Eudora, Opera Mail, Entourage database, and Gmail takeout backup etc. The application is easy to use and has a simple interface. Users with all levels of knowledge can navigate it with ease.
Recently, I want to migrate my MBOX file into EML file format. I have no idea, how to do it for the best results. Then, I did research on the internet and find some solutions to convert MBOX to EML file format. My first priority is always data security and most of the solutions do not provide the security of data. Some methods are easy to implement and give the best output. Then, I choose one way that is best in the software field according to my user experience to Export MBOX to EML file format. Hence, the MBOX Converter is the best way to convert MBOX files into EML file format.
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source administration program that supports the MBOX file format for storing emails and attachments. When a user wants to convert MBOX to PST file format, the manual process is first priority for users. Although it has some limitations it is an economical process. So, for the conversion of MBOX files to PST, you need to go through with the mentioned solution.
Looking for a free solution to Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, and PDF, etc. file formats then, you need an efficient and quick solution. You can choose either a manual approach or an automatic approach to export MBOX files to PST and other file formats. The automatic solution is quick and responsive.
To convert to MBOX to PST use OutlookFreeware­.com Converter Tools. The tool can be used to convert MBOX files to PST, EML, and MSG formats. It is easy to use and provides a GUI. It supports exporting data from MBOX files into PST, and MSG, and it works with almost any email program that supports MBOX files. The advanced version is available as well.
MBOX to PST Converter is an efficient utility to import MBOX files to Outlook PST format. The tool performs the easy conversion of multiple MBOX/MBX files supported by any email clients to PST format without any data loss. In addition, it does not alter the original MBOX files structure even after the conversion process.
Danish
The most effortless way to Convert MBOX File to PST is by using a reliable and safe utility. In this concern, I recommend using OutlookFreeware­.com utilities. It permits users to convert MBOX file to file formats like PST, PDF, EML, and so on. You can try it free.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, PDF, and DOCX Formats
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA