OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Excellent programs! I just used and solved my problems! Thanks a lot for the experience!"

"Used it and it worked very well."

"It did the job I needed. Great program! Thanks, you saved me a lot of headaches."

Follow Us : : :

Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML and PDF

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML and PDF
Pages: 1
RSS
Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML and PDF
Discuss these converters here.
Hi,
When I start the converter PST to MBOX I recieve the error message " Invalid profile:" ". What can I do to prevent this error?

Thanks in advance.
Luc
Luc Dedecker,

The utility require MS Outlook installed and profile configured.
Do you have an Outlook?
Pages: 1
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML and PDF
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Top Software for Mail Merge to Boost Your Email Campaign
The article describes several software products for performing Mail Merge that can boost your email campaigns.

Mail Merge from Excel
Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is a common data source for a mail merge. In this article, we look closely at how to perform a mail merge from Excel and Outlook.

Using Mail Merge to Send Bulk Email Messages
Microsoft Word's mail merge feature is a useful tool for bulk mailings. However, there are other solutions that make creating customized emails easier, faster, and more flexible.

Mail Merge with Individual Attachments
This article shows how to quickly bulk-mail from Outlook to a list of recipients with different attachments.

How to Remove Duplicates Quickly and Safely in Outlook
In this article, you'll find out why you get duplicate messages, contacts, and other Outlook items. We'll tell you how to prevent duplicates from appearing. And most importantly, we'll describe ways to automatically find and remove Outlook duplicates.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2021 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA