OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"GREAT PRODUCT!! THANK YOU!!"

"Excellent software! Used it to convert eml messages to pst for my mother in law. Took a copy for myself!"

"Dude, Awesome utility! Did what I needed it to do."

Follow Us : : :

Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and DOCX

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and DOCX
Pages: 1
RSS
Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and DOCX
Discuss these converters here.
Hi,
When I start the converter PST to MBOX I recieve the error message " Invalid profile:" ". What can I do to prevent this error?

Thanks in advance.
Luc
Luc Dedecker,

The utility require MS Outlook installed and profile configured.
Do you have an Outlook?
Now, converting data from one format to another is a widespread practice. I was also looking for a tool to export my Outlook emails to another email program's MBOX file format. Then a friend of mine shared a post with a link to an email conversion tool. With the help of the PST converter, I have easily converted the PST file to MSG file format. It is a user-friendly tool. I could export all of my emails to the MSG file format. That is why I am here to spend some time so that other necessary people can easily find the appropriate solution to convert PST to MSG file formats.
Many users want to convert their PST files into MBOX file format. PST files are large in size and have more chance of corruption. But they don’t know how to do it? But I will suggest to you one informative blog that provides every solution in simple steps.

It is a time-taking process and high chance of data corruption. If you are looking for a fast-moving solution and you want to save your valuable time. This tool provides high-security of data and an error-free solution. The OutlookFreeware­.com PST to MBOX Converter is one of the best tools to convert files from PST to MBOX file format.
I would like to recommend you to use OutlookFreeware­.com PST to PDF Converter that can easily convert PST files into PDF documents along with all attachments.
Key features:-
1. It can convert single or multiple PST files into PDF format at once without any data loss.
2. It can also convert password protected PST files into PDF documents without any hassle.
3. It can convert large sized PST files into PDF format without any restrictions.
4. It maintain the hierarchy of all files and folder during conversion.
5. It save converted PDF files at user specified location.
6. Use it free version to know more about this software.
Pages: 1
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and DOCX
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA