Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Job Done! Will recommend Pro version for work."

"GREAT PRODUCT!! THANK YOU!!"

"Needed it now, worked out fine. Very effective."

Follow Us : : :

How to manage Outlook properly?

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » General Questions About Outlook and Related... » How to manage Outlook properly?
Pages: 1
RSS
How to manage Outlook properly?
For last few year, I have been using same PST files with Outlook and now its grows quite big ( 2.6 GB). To speed up Outlook performance and to manage Outlook properly , i thought about splitting PST files . Can I split my PST files into smaller parts - journals, contacts, calendars, task etc.
Anndy Margaret,

Unfortunately, most Outlook features work only with default folders (Inbox, Contacts, Journals, etc.).
So, usually, PSTs are split by date. The Archive PST file is created and old items are moved there.
Thank you! Now I can easily Split my Large size pst file into multiple Small PST file without any problem just using your OutlookFreeware­.com Split PST Files tool.
1. Move Complex and Non-Critical Emails Into a To-Do Folder
2. Use Outlook’s Task List Instead of Clogging Your inbox
3. Clean Up Your Inbox in One Click
4. Use Rules to Automatically Sort Emails and Stop Receiving Irrelevant Emails
5. Create Quick Parts for Default Responses to Common Questions
6. Use Quick Steps to Take Instant Action on New Email
7. Automate Outlook 365 and Your Other Favorite Apps

Hope this information is helpful to you
To manage Outlook properly it's important to follow the below steps and look for a better approach:

1. Create folders as per requirement and a To-do list
2. Use rules to avoid irrelevant emails
3. Use Outlook shortcuts for easy access
4. Always unsubscribe from emails you don’t want in your Outlook data files
5. Clean your inbox regularly
6. Try to put your emails on automated mode using email productivity tools

Not only this, but you can manage the Outlook storage file size to prevent your Outlook in all the possible ways for future corruption.

Corruption of Outlook data files(PSt file) can also affect your productivity, and if you want to manage Outlook 'properly' you need to manage its storage as well.

Note: It's important that you manage your Outlook by managing and storing it at the same level.
Pages: 1
All Forums » General Questions About Outlook and Related... » How to manage Outlook properly?
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA