Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Thank you so so much for making this available. Thanks!"

"Works fantastically!"

"Thanks so much for the easy to use great product."

Follow Us : : :

Outlook data files remain unchanged

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » General Questions About Outlook and Related... » Outlook data files remain unchanged
Pages: 1
RSS
Outlook data files remain unchanged, Outlook data files remain unchanged
I am using the facility to convert .eml files into Microsoft Outlook 2010 readable files. I have a folder system containing these files (in .eml format) stored on an external hard drive and wish to import the folder system into Outlook. I have run Outlook Freeware and it seems to be doing the job but, when I try to locate the amended Outlook Data File, it's nowhere to be found and my Outlook setup is unchanged.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Mike
Mike,

What utility do you use?
Please send a screenshot with utility configuration to .
And we will try to help you.
E-mail sent as requested.

Mike
Download OutlookFreeware­.com EML to PST Converter. This is the best tool available in the market with simplest interface and highest accuracy rate. EML to PST Converter permits you to convert EML to PST in batch. So that you can save your time for other things. A lightweight and powerful utility.
Pages: 1
All Forums » General Questions About Outlook and Related... » Outlook data files remain unchanged
Recent Blog Posts : : :

How to Find Unused Outlook Contacts?
This step by step guide shows you how to get a report on Outlook contacts that are not used in your emails, calendars, tasks, and other items.

How to Import PST Files to Outlook?
This step-by-step guide shows you how to import multiple PST data files into Outlook at once.

How to Replace Outlook Attachments with Links?
A step-by-step guide to free up space in your Outlook mailboxes and PST data files by saving attachments from email messages and other Outlook items and replacing attachments with convenient links.

How to Import Emails from MSG Files into Outlook?
This step-by-step guide describes how to automatically load email files of MSG format into Outlook mailboxes and PST data files.

How to Export Outlook Emails to MBOX Files?
This step-by-step guide describes how to save email messages from Outlook mailboxes and PST data files into MBOX files. MBOX mail databases are used by various email programs like Thunderbird, Gmail, Eudora, Apple Mail and others.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2019 Relief, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use