OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"It is great! Work done. Thanks for offering free tools to do this."

"I needed a good free software to import my email data from Network Solutions to Microsoft Outlook. It served its purpose. Thank you for having such a good software."

"Very impressed with the simplicity of use."

Follow Us : : :

MBOX to PST Converter Software

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » General Questions About Outlook and Related... » MBOX to PST Converter Software
Pages: 1
RSS
MBOX to PST Converter Software
Many users want to convert MBOX to PST (Personal Storage Table) files because they want to open the converted PST files in MS Outlook. OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX converter is a flexible solution for all users who want to convert MBOX files to PST files. The online market is packed with various MBOX file converters, which enables you to convert MBOX files to Outlook PST files. Still, this MBOX converter is most distinctive compared to other tools as it comes with several technically superior features. Before explaining more about the product, first get a few necessary information regarding the conversion process.

MBOX File

MBOX is a generally used file which allows saving email messages in bulk with several email folders and emails. MBOX file stores several email messages in a single file. Unique hosts used first-time MBOX files, but now it is supported by several email clients to save or export their email messages in .mbox format. At present, several email clients use the modified MBOX file format like Mboxo, Mboxrd, Mboxcl, Mboxcl2, Mbx, etc.

Reasons to convert MBOX to PST file.

Most of the users prefer Outlook email clients for their business communication. As Outlook is a part of MS Office and is a very trustworthy email client which provides the best support to its users.

Why is Outlook prefered an email client?

Emails, calendars, contacts, notes, journals, tasks, etc. are integrated into one file PST. Using Outlook, you can view all your mail items.

Organize emails according to the user's preference

Categorize email items based on the requirement

Various ways to get particular email messages with search options

Flags to use emails to view the importance of email data

Best options to save email contacts with contacts option

Ability to connect an email client to Exchange server / Office 365/ any email server

Scheduling options for meeting, task

Allows you to import and export emails, contacts, calendars, etc.

About OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST Converter

OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST file converter supports MBOX files from email clients like Thunderbird, Entourage, Pocomail, Spicebird, Eudora, Mulberry, AppleMail, SeaMonkey, ClawsMail, OperaMail, Netscape, Mozilla Mail, Sylpheed, Cone, Evolution, Mutt, Gnu Mail.
With the OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX converter solution, you can export MBOX files to PST. Then you can import converted PST file in Outlook.

MBOX Converter tool features

OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX converter provides plenty of features to its users

It allows you to convert MBOX files to Outlook PST format

Supports to import MBOX files to various email clients such as MS Outlook, Office 365, Exchange Server

This tool recovers all the data of MBOX files like emails, attachments, header metadata, to, cc, bcc, from, date, time, text formatting, inline images, etc.

It allows MBOX files exported from Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Horde Mail, SeaMonkey, Postbox, Mulberry, etc.
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome.
I am a professional writer and blogger from past 10 years. I and my tream dedicated in providing best online academic writing services and assignment help to the college students at the affordable rates so that they can secure better grades in their academics.
The manual method of converting MBOX files to Outlook PST is very risky, the method is always prone to corruption, and this method is time-consuming. So here I would like to suggest OutlookFreeware MBOX to PST converter tool that can safely convert various MBOX files to PST files at the same time. Advanced version has numerous features to perform fast, safe and secure conversion.
This information is very helpful for users. Thanks for sharing.
Danish
I have faced many problems using MBOX files, but after using MBOX to PST converter software, I am completely satisfied. This software easily converts my MBOX/MBS data into PST format. This software also provides a free method that can help the users.
Converting MBOX to PST is an excellent solution for those who want to use MS Outlook.
Ortensia Holli:
Converting MBOX to PST is an excellent solution for those who want to use MS Outlook.

Great post! Thanks for sharing this informative post about converting MBOX to PST files. I was looking for a reliable tool for this, and this OutlookFreeware MBOX Converter is the perfect solution. The features mentioned here are impressive and will make the conversion process much more manageable. I also like that the tool supports various email clients, such as Thunderbird and Apple Mail. This will be useful for my business, which I started a couple of months ago, and is absolutely Legal. Good luck with your conversion process!
Pages: 1
All Forums » General Questions About Outlook and Related... » MBOX to PST Converter Software
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA