Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Purpose served. Thanks!"

"Worked great."

"It's awesome, thx for software!"

Follow Us : : :

Import PST File into Outlook

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Import PST File into Outlook
Pages: 1
RSS
Import PST File into Outlook
Discuss this utility here.
These instructions assume you've already exported your Outlook email, contacts, and calendar from another instance of Outlook, and now you want to import them to Outlook.

At the top of your Outlook ribbon, select File.

If your ribbon doesn't have a File option in the top left corner, you aren't using an Outlook app installed on your computer. See What version of Outlook do I have? to find your version of Outlook and to get to right import steps.

This is what the ribbon looks like in Outlook 2016.
Select Open & Export > Import/Export. This starts the Import/Export wizard.

Choose Open & Export, and then choose Import/Export.

Select Import from another program or file, and then click Next.

Import and Export Wizard

Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next.

Browse to the .pst file you want to import. Under Options, choose how you want to deal with emails and contacts, then choose Next.

Choose the .pst file you want to import.

If a password was assigned to the Outlook Data File (.pst), enter the password, and then click OK.

If you're importing the contents of your .pst file into your Microsoft 365 mailbox, choose that mailbox here.

If you're NOT importing into your Microsoft 365 mailbox, choose Import items into the current folder. This imports the data into the folder currently selected.

To import your email, contacts, and calendar to your Office 365 mailbox, choose that mailbox here.

Choose Finish. Outlook starts importing the contents of your .pst file immediately. When the progress box disappears, the import is finished
Try this:

Step 1: Create a New PST File

Open Outlook application and click on New Items >> More Items >> Outlook Data File
Choose the desired path to save the new PST file and enter a name for it. After click OK and the new blank PST file is created in Outlook.

Step 2: Import All Existing PST Data Files Into New One

Run Outlook and go to the File tab >> Open >> Import
In the Import and Export Wizard, select the “Import from another program or file” option.
Select the file type as Outlook Data File (.pst) and click the Next button.
Click on the Browse button and select the .pst file to import. Also, click on the required option and click Next
Select the folder to import from and also check the “Include subfolders” box.
Check the box of “Import items into the same folder in” and click the Finish button.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,
Caleb
Create a New PST File and then Import All Existing PST Data Files Into New One.
I need to convert a PST file into EML files.

I downloaded and installed the "freeware utility" and the PST utility.

I cannot find these programs anywhere on my hard drive.

They are not in the start menu
They are not on my desktop
They are not in \program files
They are not in \Program Files (x86)

where are the executables installed? How can I run this utility to convert my PST file into EMLs?
Vin Lunny,

The program install itself for current user at %localappdata%\­OutlookFreeware­.com
It also adds OutlookFreeware­.com utilities link to start menu.
And there should be OutlookFreeware­.com tab in Outlook.
Uploading pst documents using the outlook import wizard — outlook has a built-in function known as the import and export wizard. If you had a specific folder shape additional outlook information documents you need to attach to your new workplace 365 electronic mail in outlook the import and export.
Nice
If you are looking for a good PST to MBOX Converter, then download PST to MBOX Converter to export multiple PST FILE to MBOX format instantly. It allows you to convert PST to MBOX with attachments on Windows PC. The PST to MBOX Converter tool allows you to save Outlook PST emails to MBOX format without losing any data. This tool is available free of cost for new users. The tool is supportable in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.
Hi Myself Adam Gilchrist and currently working in EmailsGuru INC as a software engineer. Which offers diverse range of software in the field of Emails Conversion, Mails Backup, Cloud Backup, etc.
Importing PST files to Outlook allows you to just be able to access the contents of a PST file as a separate Outlook data file in your Outlook profile. This means that the contents of the PST are not imported into your own mailbox.
How to export .pst file data
- Select the File tab.
- In the Outlook Options window, select Advanced.
- Select Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a file, and then select Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst), and then select Next.
- Select the folder to export, and then select Next.
- Select Browse, and then select the location where you want the new .pst file to be saved.
- In the File Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new .pst file, and then select OK.
- Select Finish.
Greetings,
Peter
Pages: 1
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Import PST File into Outlook
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA