OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Worked great. Thanks a lot :) "

"The utility is excellent, was easy to use and worked very well. Thank you."

"Excellent program. Ive used it twice to convert .EML files to .MSG. Thank you."

Follow Us : : :

Import from Thunderbird

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
Pages: 1
RSS
Import from Thunderbird, email and contact formats
I'm trying to import my Thunderbird emails and contacts into Outlook 2010, but can't seem to find the right source folders.
Norman, as for emails: you can just export them to EML format and then import to Outlook by using our Import Messages from EML Format tool.
Outlook Freeware:
trying to import my Thunderbird emails and contacts into Outlook 2010, but can't seem to find the right source folders.

Thanks for this.

Exporting the Thunderbird .mbx folders to .eml seems like a good idea, and I was reading that each .eml file contains a single email.

Given that I have a 50 root folders in TB, each with 20-30 sub folders, each sometimes with additional sub folders, totaling a lot of emails and complexity, actually doing this is far easier said than done.
I don't see a utility from within TB that will export all to an appropriate directory structure.

But it seems to me that with your expertise, it wouldn't be hard for you to parse an entire TB directory structure for valid email files, and import that directly into outlook 2010.

That being said, I haven't paid anything for your programs, so I'm not really expecting much in the way of getting this problem solved, as it seems to be a TB problem , not a OF problem.

I've used your msg duplicate finder and it worked really well for me.

Dean (an American living in Lviv)
nobody special,

You are right. Unfortunately, we are not interested to write something for Thunderbird.
For importing Thunderbird to Outlook here are two steps Manual process and use of third party tool. In Manual process it takes time and there is always a risk of losing data and data corruption. If you are not technical then it will be a disaster for you. So, I will strongly recommend you to use OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST Converter tool for Thunderbird to Outlook migration Process.
Hi, OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST Converter is a great choice to export Thunderbird mail to Outlook 2019. First of all you have to export Thunderbird emails to MBOX file. After that you need to install the above tool to convert mbox to pst file. This application is an ultimate solution for mbox to pst conversion. The tool maintains the meta properties and key elements of emails. Hence no data omission or modification will take place.
Pages: 1
Recent Blog Posts : : :

How to Find Unused Outlook Contacts?
This step by step guide shows you how to get a report on Outlook contacts that are not used in your emails, calendars, tasks, and other items.

How to Import PST Files to Outlook?
This step-by-step guide shows you how to import multiple PST data files into Outlook at once.

How to Replace Outlook Attachments with Links?
A step-by-step guide to free up space in your Outlook mailboxes and PST data files by saving attachments from email messages and other Outlook items and replacing attachments with convenient links.

How to Import Emails from MSG Files into Outlook?
This step-by-step guide describes how to automatically load email files of MSG format into Outlook mailboxes and PST data files.

How to Export Outlook Emails to MBOX Files?
This step-by-step guide describes how to save email messages from Outlook mailboxes and PST data files into MBOX files. MBOX mail databases are used by various email programs like Thunderbird, Gmail, Eudora, Apple Mail and others.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2019 Relief, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use