OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Did the job great! Many compliments."

"It is great! Work done. Thanks for offering free tools to do this."

"The program did a perfect job for what I needed it for, so I would definitely recommend it!"

Follow Us : : :

Remove Duplicate Oulook Items

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Remove Duplicate Oulook Items
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7
RSS
Remove Duplicate Oulook Items
Sueshan,

It creates Duplicates folder under the Deleted Items folder. Make sure that you can see all folder types by selecting the 'Folders' view in the Outlook.
Hello,

I get an error on almost every folder I try to remove duplicates on:
"System: Failed to move items"

Same kind of logs every time:
22.03.2020 20:02:09 [27696][25864]: RJStorageInfo::LoadSharedFolder::0x8004010f Get Common Views
22.03.2020 20:02:15 [27696][21436]: RJItemBase::TryDeleteItemInternal::0x80040201 MoveMessages. Unknown MAPI Error. (MAPI Component 0x00000000) 
22.03.2020 20:02:15 [27696][21436]: RJItemBase::TryDeleteItemInternal::0x80040201 CopyMessages. Unknown MAPI Error. (MAPI Component 0x00000000) 
22.03.2020 20:02:15 [27696][21436]: RJItemBase::DeleteItemInternal::0xc000232c DeleteItemInternal
22.03.2020 20:02:15 [27696][21436]: RJItemBase::SaveChanges::0xc000232c DeleteItemInternal
22.03.2020 20:02:15 [27696][21436]: RJItemBase::SaveChanges::0x8000ffff DeleteItemInternal
22.03.2020 20:02:15 [27696][21436]: RJItemBase::SaveChanges::0x8000ffff DeleteItemInternal

Same whether I use addin or external app.

Please help!
George Rutter,

Please contact our support at .
Specify what account and store type do you use.
Following are some different ways to Remove Duplicate Outlook Items

Configure the rules correctly
Check whether the Outlook rules are configured correctly or not. If rules are not set appropriately, it will create confusion among different email folders. Configure the rules correctly.

Set the inbox updates frequency
You need to increase the inbox update frequency. Start Outlook and then go to Send and Receive. Now select Define Send or Receive Groups. Now set the value within 15-30 minutes.

Outlook has numbers of utilities and add-ins, which can help you to clean-up the duplicate emails easily. Perform the below steps to clean up your mailbox:

Start Outlook.
Select a mailbox folder.
Select Home > Cleanup. Now, configure the below options:
Clean up Conversation will delete and move the duplicate emails that are in the conversation.
Clean Up Folder will remove the duplicate emails from any particular folder
Clean Up Folders and Subfolders will clean up the duplicate folders and subfolders
Right-click the Deleted Items folder and click Empty Folder that will permanently delete the emails.

I hope this information will be helpful to remove duplicate items in Outlook!
Lewis Bert
Outlook Freeware,

After rebuilding the main contact folder (deleting all contacts and then adding the new ones programmaticall­y from an Access-applicat­ion), all the contacts show up with several duplicates on the mobile phone.

Any idea how to solve this? The "merge" option on the mobile phone says that there are no duplicates.
Bert Gorlee,

Can you see the duplicates on the PC?
Do they have the same email addresses shown?
With all due respect for this effort - we have very different definitions of "Freeware" when the Duplicate Email remover I just tried to use is limited to removing 10 duplicates unless you buy the "Advanced Version".
That is not, in my opinion, Freeware.
Assuming you need to eliminate the copy Outlook messages, Then you can pick the most capable OutlookFreeware­.com Outlook Duplicate Remover Software to eliminate the copies of Outlook things like messages, schedules, undertakings, contacts, and so on The product is worked with profoundly cutting edge innovation that helps the clients eliminate copies messages, and clients can likewise save the recently made records at their ideal area.
I have just downloaded the free version of the software. I need it to remove hundreds of duplicates in an Outlook 2016 calendar. I ran it once successfully -- I think -- and it processed about 1500 of 3500 entries. It appeared to remove the dupes it found, but there were clearly hundreds more. Now when I run it, it processes just one item, then shuts down, closes and re-opens Outlook. Have I missed something obvious here? Thanks.
Mark Kramer,

Please contact our support at .
Your inbox becomes cluttered with duplicate emails. This is why you need to remove them from your inbox. Duplicate mailbox data can be deleted quickly and easily using the OutlookFreeware­.con Remove Duplicates utilities.
Select Home > Cleanup.
  1. Clean up Conversation will delete and move the duplicate emails that are in the conversation.
  2. Clean Up Folder will remove the duplicate emails from any particular folder.
  3. Clean Up Folders and Subfolders will clean up the duplicate folders and subfolders.

Regards,
Peter
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Remove Duplicate Oulook Items
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Outlook Error 0X8004210A: Simple Solutions for Timeout Troubles
Microsoft Outlook users might occasionally encounter error code 0x8004210A while trying to receive emails. This error typically indicates a time-out issue with the server, meaning that the operation has taken longer than expected to complete.

Email Synchronization Issues: Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC1A
Outlook error 0x800CCC1A indicates that there is a problem with synchronizing the incoming and outgoing servers. It is usually caused by an incorrect user's account settings or password or an issue with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol used for secure email communication.

Emails Not Sending? Here's Your Solution to Outlook Error 0x80042109!
An Outlook error code 0x80042109 means that Outlook is unable to connect to the user's outgoing (SMTP) email server and your recipient will not receive your message. It may be due to some issues with the internet connection, or due to unresponsive Outlook.

Outlook Error 0x80042108: Identifying Causes and Finding Solutions
Outlook error code 0x80042108 indicates a problem related to the connection between Outlook and the mail server. Let's take a look at the causes of the error and options for fixing it.

When Outlook Overflows: A Deep Dive into Error 0x8004010d and Oversized PST
Outlook error 0x8004010d indicates a problem with not enough disk space or oversized PST data file. It occurs when accessing the mailbox or synchronizing the local data with the server.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA